Thursday, April 30, 2009

my cool surprise



So this is where I went.....



And this is why I went.....
I bought this, and then got a ticket and stood in line for 2 hours.....




To meet her!!!!! (yea that is my large backside I am so generously sharing with you)













This was my reward!!!!! Now how cool is that!!!!! I think Kate and her family are awesome. Yes, sometimes Kate can be a bit anal and bossy, but it is truly out of love. Her book is fantastic, and it shows a side of her that we don't see as much of on TV. Also TLC was recording and I may just end up being on the show!!!!! How cool is that!!!!!!!! I hope hope hope they use some footae with me in it!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

How EXCITING!! I love Jon and Kate Plus 8 - I would enjoy reading that book.

Holly said...

I just want you to know that I'm thinking about you and hope you're doing well.