Wednesday, April 29, 2009

chickens!


The other night I asked Monkey in passing if we could get a chicken. (if you don't already know my kitchen is overtaken by chicken decor, seriously it's gotten a bit out of hand) I did not imagine in my wildest dreams that he would actually agree, but to my utter amazement he said yes! Now we have to find plans for a suitable coop, and run, and I have to decide what type of chickens I want, and from where I will buy them! I discovered that one chicken would get lonely, so we will have to get two. Monkey still agreed! The man must really love me to bring home two more pets AND build me a chicken coop!!! I also have a surprise to share with you all from the other night, but it involves searching for the cord to my new camera, and downloading pictures. I've been staring at this computer screen however for 5 hours now studying, and I think it will just have to wait. Stay tuned though!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tri Mommy said...

chickens! Are you going eat them or just have them as pets? The lawyer in me also wants to tell you to make sure that you are allowed to have chickens in your neighborhood - some ordinances and some HOAs don't allow for them as they are "farm animals."

I can't wait to find out what your news is... I have a guess and usually when I guess this particular guess I am right 4 out of 5. So, I'm awaiting the next post!

Liz Harrell said...

Yeah girl. That man loves you.
And it's fate. The two of you belong in the north part of this state. There's chickens GALORE up there.