Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I hate packing.




I don't like a single thing about packing. I hate that feeling that I may be forgetting something. I hate having the compulsive urge to unpack, and repack my bag because I don't know if I have put everything I wanted to bring in my bag. I hate having to worry if my shampoo is going to explode in my bag spewing that expensive eight-dollar liquid all over my clothes. I am headed up to Arkansas to spend some much needed time with my family. The weather up there is about 40 to 50 degrees different than this hellishly warm climate. I have lived in Florida for as long as I can remember, and I am ill-equiped in the winter clothing department. Not only do I have to worry that I am bringing everything I (and monkey) need, but I have to make sure that it will all fit into my bag, and still weigh under 50 pounds! I am sure I will forget something, I always do. Monkey is totaly at ease with the whole thing, I think so long as he gets up there with a pair of pants and a shirt he will be happy. Cold, but happy. He is a true Florida native, and he is going to FREEZE. (unless I can find a way to cram a space heater into my luggage...)



UGH I hate packing!!!!!



I think if I had pretty pink and brown toile luggage like this from Luggage Loft it wouldn't seem so bad though....

No comments: