Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Of government and weather vanes


While at Target tonight buying cat food, Monkey and I went past the garden center in our stroll around the store, I got a glimpse of this beautiful weather vane. Of course the first thing he said was "what in the heck do you need that for?" why decoration of course! We are, after all re-landscaping the front of the house. I think it would be nice in the front somewhere. I just have to decide if I want to spend $40 on a yard decoration. It would probably be coming out of my stimulus check, which I am feeling very frugal and stingy with. I guess I will sleep on it and see. Plus I have to wait until Friday when the check is supposed to arrive. Maybe by then I'll be able to make a decision.

2 comments:

Mrs. Fox said...

IS THAT A FOX?!!?!?! Target, you said? You know I have to have it.

Anna Lea said...

Oh yes, yes it is. I quite think she bears a striking resemblance to the ones painted in your house too! I thought you'd like her.